- The estimated delivery time for some areas of GREECE is 7-8 working days.
- Shippings are made Monday to Friday on working hours. Orders placed after 3 p.m. (Spanish time) Monday to Thursday will start to count at 8 a.m. of the following day in terms of delivery period. Orders made on the weekend (after Friday at 3 p.m.) will start to count on Monday at 8 a.m. in terms of delivery period.
- The carrier will make one delivery attempt. If the attempt is unsuccessful, your order will be placed at a collection site so that you can pick it up within the following 7 days. After this period, the order will be returned to our warehouse, and its reprocessing will generate shipping costs, even if shipping fees were free of charge in the initial order.
- Once the order is confirmed, it is not possible to change the delivery address online. If you needed to change any information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report the incident as soon as possible.
- Orders are processed automatically and we cannot forward or delay delivery times.
- In case any custom charges were required, these charges will be borne by the client in all cases.
We do not ship to post office boxes, Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands. Orders placed for any of these addresses will be canceled.